• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Chamber Gang, have at it.
    I wanted to leave something besides a blood trail,
    besides prayers growing stale on my tongue.

She turns her head when she hears Gryffen's call and her eyes fall on the queen at last. Cellar was hardly needed, but she didn't seem to mind tagging along with the others as she moved in a wide arc to rejoin them. The serpent girl slows to a stop beside the other Chamberlings without much to say as the tree burns, smolders, and chokes despite the Gates' efforts. Her eyes drift to the princess as she hurls herself at Weed, and she knows that that should not be tolerated. He is needed to rend the garden from its roots.

Cellar picks up her speed once more until she is between the two of them. She cannot allow the girl to touch her just yet, not without a chance to survive, and so she turns away from the girl to balance her weight on her front hooves. Now facing Weed as he slings his plants at her, Cellar's rear legs lift into the air to potentially kick out at the princess. For whatever reason she fights, the serpent does not believe she has earned death just yet.

Whether she stumbles forward from impact or misses entirely, Cellar looks over her shoulder at her target as her hooves return to solid ground. "Do not fight. Cooperate. Submit, and live," she says without emotion or any hint of pleading in her voice. "Your queen will return if you only comply."

It's probably a lie but she assumes that that is their plan. Still, it's hard to tell if she's lying, but their queen is gone and their tree is being reduced to ashes behind her. It's a rather hopeless situation regardless of her honesty.

I could give you my body, my flesh,
    offer it up like a sacrifice, like a banquet.
    C

E

L

L

A

R

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Chamber Gang, have at it. - by Gryffen - 09-22-2015, 01:30 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Chamber Gang, have at it. - by Gryffen - 09-22-2015, 01:07 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Chamber Gang, have at it. - by Gryffen - 09-22-2015, 08:02 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Chamber Gang, have at it. - by cellar - 09-23-2015, 07:01 AM