• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis
    Jack, visibly happy for the first time in a long time, ceases kicking and bucking when he suddenly senses Aurora's demeanor change. It was instant, she was happy as can be and now on her front knees in the water in pain. He rushes to her side, hearing her scream. He begins to panic, not knowing what's going on with her and why she suddenly dropped. His ears flying around his head, trying to sense if it is environmental, physical. If he did something. His mind is racing in infinite directions. Did I hurt her? Did I accidentally kick her? Is she dying? I don't want to lose her. I'm such a terrible friend.. Oh I did this. I should run away.. But no, she needs me. But I don't want to hurt her again. He takes a few silent deep breaths trying to regain his composure to be able to help her friend.

He asks as he lowers his head and raises it under hers to help support her while she shakily raises herself up from the river and feels her weight lean heavily against her while leads her to land. He's visibly worried, and scared for his new friend.

He nuzzles her, trying to help calm her down and calm himself down. "I'm here for you, whatever you need."

@ AuroraElis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis - by Jack in the Box - 03-11-2024, 07:56 PM