• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your heartbeat on the high line
    you drew stars around my scars but now i’m bleeding

Betty did not consider anyone to be a stranger.

When the stallion spoke to her she immediately turned to greet him with a smile, the sunlight above catching the amber of her eyes and warming them into honey. Though she spent much of her time alone she was always delighted to stumble across company, and she cannot help but to take an eager step towards him. “Maybe a little bit, but not much,” she answers him, glancing back at her wings as she lifts them and sends the rays spilling across the ground, rearranging the shadows around them. “They’re pretty though, aren’t they? Sunshine is one of my favorite things to use as wings.”

It had not gone unnoticed by her that he seemed to be the physical embodiment of the sky and air, his coat and eyes a perfect image of the blue expanse above them. “You look like you are a piece of the sky that has fallen to the ground,” she observes with both curiosity and admiration. She knows that Beqanna is full of magic, but much of her life has been spent in the quiet corners with her family, and magic is only a thing that she has observed but hardly experienced. “We make quite the duo then, don’t we?” She says with a short laugh, the sunlight rippling from her shoulders when she shifts her wings again. “My name is Betty.”
    Betty

@Maeglin

Messages In This Thread
    your heartbeat on the high line - by Betty - 01-15-2024, 04:21 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Maeglin - 01-23-2024, 12:27 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Betty - 02-08-2024, 11:40 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Maeglin - 02-21-2024, 12:28 AM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Betty - 03-24-2024, 03:53 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Maeglin - 04-22-2024, 11:50 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Betty - 05-26-2024, 06:23 PM
    RE: your heartbeat on the high line - by Maeglin - 06-30-2024, 04:03 PM