• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Am Titanium |Any|

"What the...?" I scuff as iron hooves collide with the stone tapestry below.  "Where the..." My view scans the mountainscape that lacks any life.  The wings that carry me to my homelands do not fold at my sides upon landing.  Instead, they reach skywards as if to take off from this disgrace of a land.  My body twists right, eyes still trying to find something of recognition.  "Ok... This isn't funny.  Where is my fucking volcano?!"  A huff escapes my nostrils whilst hooves stomp almost tantrum like.  In all directions atop the mountain peaks snow blankets them.  A chill creeps down my spine and a shiver shakes loose.  "It's fucking freezing up here!"  My head shakes in protest, surely I had missed something.
    Think, think, think.
    In an almost frozen state I consider all possibilities.  Did I miscalculate my landing?  Did I forget my own birthplace's location?  It isn't until a flake of frozen precipitation lands on my nose that I am jolted back to reality.  "Ugh!  I hate the cold!  I'm outta here."  With a leap my wings create a cyclone to bring me airborne again. Something had gone awry, and I was determined to find answers...
    I bring myself to loop above the lands one last time.  Tephra's volcanic peaks should be plainly visible and yet they are nowhere in sight.  Drawing in a deep breath I couldn't even smell the sulfur of my homeland. Even though the stench was unwelcomed to many I had become accustomed to it growing up.  With one last flap of my great wings, I turn my irritation to the earth below.  Tucking them now close to my flesh and iron body I dive from the skies like a bolt of electricity.  My land is sharp and earth quacking. 
    Crack!
    The sound reverberates off the mountainous landscape announcing my existence here.  I lack patience though and so I begin to trek across the lands.  Leaving only an indentation in the earth.  My wings rest at my sides.  The bladed one glistens the sunlight like a beacon if one could see it.  Ears twist back and forth listening for the faintest of sounds of life here.  A snort, laugh, hell a fart would do...
    Luckily, I am in peak shape and so I travel effortlessly by hoof.  The rugged landscape could be treacherous to those less fit than I.  A few more strides and I can smell water.  Not the salted kind that kissed Tephra's shores, but of a cool refreshing sort.  I was a bit thirsty and the beaten trail I was traversing seems to be leading me to such destination.  I quicken pace and break into a clearing where a clear blue lake lay before me.  Almost as if fate were with me there is someone here as well.  What luck!
    "Hey you!  Ya you!  Where the fuck am I?"

Kreation
    Shoot me down; But I won't fall

Messages In This Thread
    I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-06-2024, 06:20 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-07-2024, 10:29 AM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-10-2024, 12:49 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-14-2024, 06:42 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-14-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-14-2024, 10:11 PM