• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  these worlds are going to collide [any]

His antics made the ground rattle beneath her resting hooves. She’s beneath a bright fruit tree, she found a grove of them, plump and reddish purple. Filled with little round juicy beads of deliciousness (pomegranates). The trees are short and stocky and filled with the ripe fruits, hence why the kelpie-girl is drawn here. Meats, fruits, veggies, anything scrumptious always deserves her investigations…and this exploratory endeavor turned out to be quite fruitful, wink wink.

And now her peace is a bit shattered, she lazily opens her golden eye and tips her closest ear to the commotion. She stretches, yawning loudly, “Gods-forbid I find a bit of peace anywhere.” she mutters, snapping her slick tail. Her fur is dripping wet, always dripping like she’s emerged from the water  ̶  it's a fun thing she picked up on an adventure, it hasn't gotten annoying yet..but it might just.

“Well hi..”  she says sort of sweet tone, not at all betraying her annoyed nature upon being woken from her slumber. Dried blood and juices from the pomegranates still on her muzzle as she smiles at him.  “Enjoying this nice weather, I see.”  she laughs a little, flicking her golden tail (unbraided today).

- - - - -
    C L A U D I A
    ivar x wrena

@assailant Heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: these worlds are going to collide [any] - by Claudia - 04-23-2023, 01:55 PM