• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go out to the places you will be from | any

A hoarse laugh comes from his throat. Oh pretty girls and their sense of entitlement. Thinking they are above it all and that a little bit of sass is enough armor to protect them. As if they can’t bleed and scream and cry. As if it’s enough to keep them safe. It was pointless to try and conceal himself due to his bright coat, however he could still entertain an air of mystery which is why he remains concealed in the mist and shadows. Slowly he moves towards her, crimson eyes glittering and angelic downy wings ruffling gently against his sides. ”Oh but of course you are. However I don’t want your oath or blood. I’ll take your loins though.” A wolfish grin spreading on pale lips. But of course the fun is quickly disrupted by another. An old mare who apparently has a personal interest in his playthings. He shoots her a dark but amused look. ”There’s always room for one more in the pen… Why are you interested? I don’t discriminate against cougars.”

Everdeen shoots another sassy little comment, once again trying to appear tougher than she is. He sidles up to her, purring like a kitten. ”You think they all started off broken, pet?” His breath hot on her velvet curved ear. ”And are you a big enough challenge Everdeen? I’ll happily take you up on that offer…” The raven on his back kraws with laughter, joining in on it’s master’s amusement. Straia and Kushiel have joined them now and he barks with laughter as Kushiel greets the two Valley members. ”Kushiel this is your mother? I hate to tell you this but she’s been coming on to me… Not that she can help herself of course.” He grins at the flickering stallion, a little payback for that earlier encounter when he had brought his daughter for a visit. The stolen child that the Amazons now hide from him in their disgusting jungle.

It’s all for show of course, for the most part, this jesting. He’s well aware with new developments that having an ally would be for the best and the Valley is their best bet. Depending on where their mindset is of course. Everdeen quickly slips into her diplomatic reasoning of why she’s here and before Straia can reply he asks her bluntly. ”So what are your new Kings values exactly?” No point in beating around the bush as there’s no point in anymore conversation of Demian and Straia aren’t of the same mindset when it comes to the direction of their kingdoms. He knows where the Chamber is headed but was the Valley coming with them?

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    RE: go out to the places you will be from | any - by Gryffen - 09-08-2015, 08:31 PM
    RE: go out to the places you will be from | any - by Gryffen - 09-20-2015, 02:30 PM