• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

been trying' hard not to get into trouble | diplomats, any

been tryin' hard not to get into trouble

Although she had not met many from other lands yet, out of the handful so far Ramiel has been her favorite. He is warm and welcoming, she questions herself frequently why she is drawn to the Valley - it is something she, herself, isn't sure of yet. When you're not knowledgable on other things you follow your intuition until you know better.

"Learning is the most important part of life in my honest opinion," she says, without being asked as a fact; her philosophy if you will. A family seems so foreign to me but I can respect that system if it works for you and the other Dalean's," she says, not intending to sound pitiful she had a mother and several other full siblings (seven, actually) but her family was not functional. Her family was chaotic and strange. "From first impression you're a great King, Ramiel," she says without hesitation, a small flirtatious undertone but no true harm. Her amber doe eyes light up with joy, she is perhaps the most cheerful Valley member in recent years...or ever. She has claws and teeth but she is rather reserved in using them, grand schemes don't become grand if you constantly reveal portions.

"Well, I still have a few Kingdoms to travel to but we have a new king; Demian, Eight is still around but his business there I'm not certain of," she omits that a group of power and magic were meeting when she left, "Demian is level-headed and handling the kingdom well, we've established a new ranking system and it seems to be truly working for the Valley. The Amazons I have heard changed hands too, Scorch had grown ill and Lagertha has taken over - I venture there next, infact," she reveals, perhaps ignorantly to someone not of her own kingdom. Ramiel is charming in the way that Everdeen would likely tell him everything he wanted to know but for now she is still relatively tight lipped.

There is a fine line between flirting and divulging pertinent information, but first you must be likable so others trust you.

e v e r d e e n

Messages In This Thread
    RE: been trying' hard not to get into trouble | diplomats, any - by e v e r d e e n - 09-20-2015, 12:04 PM