• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beneath his feet, beneath the moon // Bardot
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

It hadn’t been her intention to distract him. She had been content to simply watch and listen, had not noticed the way her eyelids had started to grow heavy as she become lulled further into his song. It is his voice that momentarily brings her back, the sharpness in her golden eyes returning when she looks up at him in a haze. A soft lazy smile finds her lips at his compliment, vain creature that she is.

It has been a long time since she had been openly admired and she doesn’t mind the way his gaze consumes her. It reminds her of something else (someone else), unfortunately, and so she resists his breathy request. At least, she means too. His song begins again but it holds a different type of beauty between its notes. Something dangerous and terrible, something meant to capture her.

The little unicorn enjoys being wanted but just as Tunnel had tried to mark her flesh as his own, she does not enjoy being claimed by another. Bardot belongs to no-one but herself. She does her best to resist the golden notes that wrap around her like a noose and pull her closer. Indignation sparks in the tarnished gold of her gaze as she looks at him beneath her heavy lashes, feeling the way his melody seeps beneath her buttery skin and begins to coax her closer. Her hooves begin to move, each step feeling weighted, as his magic fights against the resistance in her soul.  Ss she moves closer, she notices the small similarities that bring back images of her lover of old. The blue-black of his coat, the unmistakable hunger in his eyes.

It hurts, surprisingly, to think of the monster she had once willingly given herself to. Finding pieces of him in another is something she hadn’t expected. It burrows into her blazing heart when she brings that spiraled horn to his throat, the tip pressing to his flesh, as her muzzle comes to rest against his neck. Yet another pantomime that brings a flood of old memories to the surface. Beneath the golden haze of his siren’s song she murmurs to him with only a hint of the restlessness that now simmered beneath her skin. “Be careful what you wish for.” She breathes into him as she obeys the command and tries to come even closer, letting her horn do the work she can't do herself.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Indius
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Beneath his feet, beneath the moon // Bardot - by Bardot - 03-22-2022, 07:22 PM