• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM MEETING - ALL

i was filled with poison,
    but blessed with beauty and rage

It is no shock to the silver lioness when Lagertha speaks, especially of a raid in the near future. If Prague had been a more curious magician she would have known this for certain before it was spoke but she likes for people to think she doesn't know. The less you openly practice magic, the better you are at concealment. Lagertha didn't keep her wishes or aspirations a secret, she admired that about the mare.

The silver lioness wonders why she wants her and Tantalize to stay back, she has an inkling but perhaps it was scolding for helping. Prague would help anyone she could that lived among them but outsiders were on their own. Prague already had a few ideas to help their cause or Lagertha's cause. Ranks don't mean much to Prague - once you've been one, you've been them all. Still yet, she wants to gain trust of sisters that do not know her. "I've been a general or a synonym of the word a time or two, if you need contestants I'll play," she says, looking to Sunday who speaks about wanting some training - it was really vital that all of them knew some basics if for some reason we were under an attack. "I can assist with air force as well but wings are necessary as a gift," she says with a grin, she's always been influenced by those around her and although it's not madness yet...she isn't sure that madness isn't on the horizon.

"I've been pledged for over a hundred years to this jungle but to no other Queen since Nativity - I pledge to you, Lagertha," she says, almost in a subservient tone which is quite unlike the mare (in a stable mind) as a toothy grin appears. There was work to be done, sweat to perspire and blood to shed. "I'll be here when you and Tantalize are ready," and with that she slowly evaporates into the jungle. Lagertha knew when to call upon her.

p r a g u e
    magical mare of the amazons

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Joscelin - 09-13-2015, 10:32 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Tantalize - 09-13-2015, 11:19 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 09:58 AM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Aoi - 09-14-2015, 12:33 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Lyris - 09-15-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Tessla - 09-15-2015, 02:31 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Sunday - 09-19-2015, 06:05 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - ALL - by Sarkis - 09-20-2015, 08:56 AM