• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

Having been raised in the world of politics and kingdoms, she knew what proper etiquette was. One didn’t usually just waltz into a kingdom unannounced without repercussions. And yet she had, against every instinct and every lesson of diplomacy that had been engrained into her memory. A thrill of defiance, a recklessness spurred by desperation. That desire to be found.

Nerine does not disappoint her. Not in its wild beauty or in the fulfillment of her needs.

It’s the eagle she spots first, flying low in the gray skies. And then he appears, a smirk on his lips. She knows who he is of course, having heard enough during her time in the Pampas about the stallion who ruled Nerine and wore his skeleton like armor. She had been expecting some rebuff for her rudeness and is surprised when it doesn't come. Instead, he looks at her as if he had known to find her here.

She tilts her horned head in acceptance, the gold of her eyes observing the bones that protrude from his painted body from beneath long lashes. “I find it hard to believe that anything could beat this.” She says with a small curl to the corner of her dark mouth as she motions to the view she had been admiring. “But I’m willing to be proven wrong.”

Stepping closer to him, bold and thoughtful, the little unicorn looks up at him with that faint smile and sharp golden eyes. “I’m Bardot. And you are Reave.” It’s not a question but a statement for she is certain she is right. With the distance removed, her curiosity regarding his bones becomes stronger. Do they hurt him? Do they hurt to touch? What was it like to be so exposed all the time? She doesn’t let her gaze wander, despite the draw to inspect those interesting hieroglyphics carved against hardened plates of calcium. No, she keeps them trained on him, tarnished gold locked to bright blue.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Reave
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Bardot - 03-07-2022, 04:42 PM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Reave - 03-08-2022, 10:54 AM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Bardot - 03-10-2022, 02:28 PM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Reave - 03-15-2022, 08:50 AM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Bardot - 03-15-2022, 08:43 PM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Reave - 03-22-2022, 09:10 AM
    RE: Nowhere to go, nowhere to be; Any - by Bardot - 03-22-2022, 08:29 PM