• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I'll follow you down till the sound of my voice will haunt you
    She does not need to ask for what the mare has learned. She can read it plain as day for herself. Wysteria appears, materializing before the mare out of thin air as if she just popped into existence, or perhaps as if she has always been there. The latter is far more likely to be true. "Well done," she says simply, offering the mare a nod and then disappearing as quickly as she came. Well, huh. There is no mention of a reward, no obvious magical change. But not all magic comes with fanfare and glitter. Some creeps, and some has to be found in it's own time and in it's own way. Or perhaps nothing has changed at all...

Quest successful. You have been granted Equus Astrea. Please post in updates
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll follow you down till the sound of my voice will haunt you - by Wysteria Fairy - 03-05-2022, 03:34 PM