• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  so tell me why my gods look like you?; reave

i am the mace, the map, the fall and the high

They both had been barely more than children when they first met, but Reave had not felt so young in a long time. Of course, it is difficult to cling to childhood when one is forced to watch their mother die in their first breaths of life. It had been the first and cruelest lesson of his life. One that had shaped his future and infused reckless disregard so deeply into his soul.

The carnivorous garden he enjoys so much had eventually brought her back to him, but by then his fate had already been sealed.

His blue eyes spark as he watches the bark peel from the trees and roses bloom so ferociously between them. His grin widens with delight, though there is something almost feral to that wicked curve of his lips. He should undoubtedly be more cautious, but he would not be Reave if he were. Instead he stretches forward, muzzle brushing the petals of one large bloom.

When he pulls back, his eyes lift to hers with an intensity that serves only to sharpen the smile on his lips. “Oh, I have many ideas.” His eyes shift away to scan her handiwork with a deceptively idle curiosity. When he speaks again, his low voice is threaded with amusement. “Ok then, Rez." He smirks. "So, no longer a weed, are you?”

He tilts his head, considering her with open curiosity, lips still tipped up at the corners. He’d been brighter the last time they met, but now there is an undeniable threat of ruin coursing through him. A dark story written into the lines now carved across his exposed bone. Her question had given him pause, but not for long. “That depends on your perspective, I suppose,” he replies thoughtfully, eyes gleaming. “I wouldn’t say poorly, but you might disagree.”

reave

@Nereza

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so tell me why my gods look like you?; reave - by Reave - 02-25-2022, 11:24 AM