• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My eyes can't believe what they have seen; Any
    The silver bay notices a lot of changes happening within his new friend. The obvious one is the change in colour of her little glowing dots, red to something yellow, and if he squints at them he thinks they are golden fireflies dancing in a a summer night’s dusk. Thinking of fireflies makes him feel happy and warm inside, and he shares exactly that feeling of content summer lazy warmth through the magic that he was given at birth.

He doesn’t falter when her smile does. He doesn’t recognize the feelings that she has, not now, and probably not ever. It may seem artificial to some, but Jokull can’t not be happy in some way. Instead, he gives a cheerful look. ”I know glaciers. Fa says they’re my mother.” And he is happy with their likeness - totally unaware what a mother is or should be (or even a father for that matter) - and totally unaware that she may feel different about glaciers.

”I do!” Another likeness, how sweet! ”Did you walk on the water too?” He did, of course, using what icy magic he was given; she looks a little roughed up though, so maybe she walks differently?

@Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My eyes can't believe what they have seen; Any - by Jokull - 02-22-2022, 03:29 PM