• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

He had wanted to come sooner. 

But there had been the trip with Malik, where he and his cousin became something with fins and gills and tails, and the two had slipped beneath the waves. They had dived towards what had once been Loess, swimming between the red canyons and over the drowned hills. Then there had been the dark mare that he had stumbled across by the River, and then upon his return to Hyaline, there had been Sickle with the news that she was Malik’s and Myrna's lost sister (which in turn made her his cousin as well). 

And then only after visiting with Mazikeen did Bolder turn his attention towards the East. 

On a warming summer evening when the sun had only begun to set, the pegasus spread his wings and took to a blazing sky. It was filled with oranges and reds; it was a sky filled with fire and it reflected Bolder’s burning desire to seek out Pangea. Fortunately for him, the journey is short and there is still a little heat left to the dying day despite the fact that autumn would be upon Beqanna soon. He could begin to feel it in the wind that stirred up the dust as he landed, a slight chill in his feathers that made him quickly clamp his auburn wings. 

Snorting softly, Bolder lifted his moon-marked head to survey his surroundings. His halo emerged, emanating a soft glow against the coming night.

A river trickled nearby, and he knew that. The scent of moving water nearly permeated everything else in the arid climate, and while a drink after his short journey sounded appealing, it wasn't refreshment that he was after. Having caught a gleam of iridescent white-and-gold from above (thanks to the convenience for trading his equine eyes for that of an eagle), Bolder was sure that he had spotted Lillibet. 

Was she somewhere ahead in the maze of crevasses and chasms ahead of him? He had never been one for tedious games as a youth, but the idea of what he might find at the end of this one urged Bolder forward, one self-assured step after the other. "Hello?” he called out, making no effort at all to conceal his arrival to Carnage's country. "Anybody home?”

@Lillibet
    [Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 04-03-2022, 05:54 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 04-10-2022, 08:19 PM