• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  brought the dark to the light

-Adria-

As soon as Gale turned his head (confirming that he was not a statue) Adria’s uncertainty washed away. Surely he can see me smiling, she thought, and know that her intentions were good. Yes?

Had he not turned she might’ve paused, sensing the awkward indifference, but as it was the seamare has no possible idea of what worries currently plague the blue-brindled stallion. All she can see is the handsome visage, chiseled and strong, set ablaze by two striking, electric blue eyes.

His attention only serves to deepen Adria’s already too-warm grin.

Confident that her decision to mingle had been a good one, the Nereid took a rest beside him and let the wet sand cling to her hooves. She watched him; watched his expression fumble and his eyes flutter open once more, pained with some sort of emotion. Coy, Adria held back a laugh and tried to smother a slow-burning burning interest, not wanting to chase him off just yet.

“Are you ‘Baltian’?” She queried, looking him over for good measure.

He had been staring out to sea all alone, and ever since Adria came landside she’d been passionate about hunting the isles for one of these so-called ‘new breeds’. To her disappointment, she found the blue male free of any gills or scales. Hmph, she waited. Perhaps he knew of some, and could direct her where to find them.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    brought the dark to the light - by Gale - 01-17-2022, 07:59 AM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Adria - 01-17-2022, 02:53 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Gale - 01-17-2022, 09:00 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Adria - 01-17-2022, 10:22 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Gale - 01-19-2022, 02:40 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Adria - 01-20-2022, 11:32 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Gale - 01-22-2022, 06:15 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Adria - 01-31-2022, 12:45 PM
    RE: brought the dark to the light - by Gale - 01-31-2022, 08:04 PM