• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  You have been visited by the permit crab, you may do one bad thing today
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Ah. A mockery of his finely pointed ears. The Prince flashes him a grin, looking rather amused. But it seems his next words really grate against his shell and the Dark Fae only smirks smugly in response. His glittering eyes narrow on the seahorse, intrigued by his cleverness and rankled by his saltiness. Interesting things they make in the sea now. The strange stallion raises his head proudly and a slyness slips over his lips as he hears the weight of defiance in his tone. “And why would I want to take them at all? Are they worth so much?” He counters back, slipping around the crustacean to meet the golden mare beside him.

He does not hide his familiarity with her from Enoch, his dark muzzle pressing affection to the curve of her jaw before quickly drawing away. A mischievous glint in the depths of red as she begins to speak. He slithers a little further around her until Enoch faces them both. “You don’t seem like the boring type.” He says with his familiar smirk, playing along with the mare’s little game. “And I'm not the lying type.” He adds with a satisfied grin, red diamonds glittering in deep dark sockets. He throws his head, sending a wave of gold and black to cascade in ribbons across his broad tarnished neck. The stars across his chest glitter with the stories of other worlds.

“Perhaps Aela can show you our coast before you cast your judgement?”

obscene

@Aela
    @Enoch
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You have been visited by the permit crab, you may do one bad thing today - by Obscene - 08-29-2021, 09:34 PM