• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there will be scars, Da
    wolves in our own skin, we're savages.
    He knows he's being played with, his eyes narrowing, and Dá simply smiles sweetly in return. Of course not everyone would know of his existence, even if he was of 'important' birth.

It's always pleasant when someone is reminded how insignifcant they are, be they Prince or wanderer. He decides not to answer (wise decision, my liege she thinks) and the dark filly decides to let it go. It would be far too easy to roll her eyes at him and remark how dull he is, but she doesn't. He's probably fully aware he has the conversational abilities of a rock, and although she is disappointed with his lack of willingness to play along, it does not bother her truly. He has at least some brains.

She considers her failings a lesson learnt in pleasantries.

He compliments her name and she tilts her head a fraction, graciously accepting. It is a rather pleasing name in her opinion. "Thank you," she says. "I thought of it myself."

He questions what they say about her and she smiles briefly, considering her answer. Of course, 'they' wouldn't say anything about her, for she was hardly anything to remark about. She's a nobody, after all, a wild girl living on the fringes of society. She wouldn't have it any other way.

"Why don't you ask them? My account would probably be biased, anyway." she pauses, and looks out across the Meadow. "What brings you here today? I came to see if the knapweed were blooming." she motions with her head to the tall, purple flowers. "And they are."

The knapweed were indeed beautiful, and she had been looking forward to their flowers, but that was only one facet of the reason for coming here.

Messages In This Thread
    there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 04-08-2015, 08:47 AM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by - 04-08-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by - 04-09-2015, 02:35 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 04-10-2015, 10:34 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by - 04-11-2015, 08:01 AM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 04-13-2015, 11:08 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by - 05-15-2015, 10:36 AM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 05-19-2015, 12:16 AM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by - 05-28-2015, 02:48 PM
    RE: there will be scars, Da - by Erebor - 06-05-2015, 09:27 PM