• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I want auroras and sad prose, anyone
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Observant as he is, the blue stallion can feel the transient fear in the angel. It comes and goes swiftly, a curious thing, and his blue eyes narrow almost imperceptibly. The Curse has never encountered an angel before, and knows little of them. They can heal, he knows, but little else beyond the glowing appearance that he has finally finished taking in.

He is not fond of things he does not understand. When she smiles at him, Gale frowns.

“Why does Mazikeen want you alive?” He asks, giving no indication that he’d heard her question at all. His own is more important anyway. When Ryatah moves, a cascade of starlight falls from her wings, and Gale’s eyes move from her eyes (if she has them right now?) to the shimmering light.

Before the stardust fades away, he catches it and draws it toward him.

But then he isn’t sure what to do with it after that, so he drops it and it fades into darkness between them. Then he looks back at the angel as though just remembering her, and the frown returns.

@Ryatah

Messages In This Thread
    I want auroras and sad prose, anyone - by Ryatah - 08-05-2021, 02:33 PM
    RE: I want auroras and sad prose, anyone - by Gale - 08-19-2021, 06:25 PM