• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    you're a bolt of lightning in the sky now; Obscene
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    If Obscene is bothered by the disquiet that quickly festers in the other’s demeanor, it doesn’t show. The rather bored expression lingers on his face as Reave chews over what’s been said, as his too level voice suggests that perhaps a nerve had been crossed. “Is that what I was implying?” The dark Fae asks innocently, a curious flicker in the vermillion eyes that watch the bone-touched stallion carefully. No, he had no intention on stirring the pot that much. Not now. It was merely a suggestion, something to think about if the nights grew too cold. But how curious to see a reaction he hadn’t expected in the likes of Reave.

“I only know how quickly power changes hands in these lands. How quickly things go sour. It’s merely a suggestion, should things change for better or worse.” He finishes with a nonchalant shrug, as if unbothered by such a thing happening or not. There could come a day when his beloved brothers fell from power and grace, when the North was no longer as peaceful as it was now. Nothing lasted forever and nobody was ever spared in the corruptive path of chaos. It wasn’t meant as a threat but if Reave took it that way then he would merely laugh, finding amusement in such miscommunication.

“Just something to think about.” He says with a small smile, meaning both their friendship in the present between two territories and what it could mean or influence in the future. Surely that interested one who delved so deeply in what could be? How interesting this meeting has been… for both of him, he thinks. He turns his head towards the sea of wildflowers around him, giving every indication of this conversation being at an end. “Until next time Reave.”

obscene

@Reave
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're a bolt of lightning in the sky now; Obscene - by Obscene - 08-08-2021, 08:53 PM