• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Lagertha chuckles, saying, “Yeah, but wouldn’t it be an epic way to go? Anyways, let’s try to make us powerful again, shall we? I want to raid, but we aren’t strong enough for that yet - “ She catches herself, cutting off her words before she leaps far into the future. If she had her druthers (and the womanpower), she would start her reign off with a bang, but that doesn’t seem so smart the moment. Even she knows that. Plus, she has no idea which kingdoms are currently powerful and which ones aren’t - which ones would be worth hitting, and which they should potentially team up with to do so.

She exhales heavily and surveys the open clearing. “I wouldn’t call them bloodriders exactly, but as far as advisors go… Tantalize and Prague have both ruled before… but Prague is arguably unreliable sometimes. And I don’t know them as well as I would like. What are your thoughts on working closely with them?” If utilized correctly, the four of them could combine their knowledge to be a very effective force. Is it, however, the smartest move to promote them so quickly? She knows they’re both on her side (mostly), but perhaps a long walk with each of them is in order first.

All of a sudden, everything has become ten times more complicated.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian khaleesi

Messages In This Thread
    and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:35 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-11-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 09:57 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-17-2015, 08:21 AM