• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  eurus afer ventus
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

She isn’t kept waiting for long and for that she is grateful. The buckskin unicorn angles her skull upwards as the call comes down from the canyon. She can see a figure, dark and green, and hears a female voice echo around her. She says nothing in response and waits quietly as the figure jumps down from the cliff with widespread wings and easily comes to land in front of her. Clearly this was a creature comfortable in her own skin.

Now she can see the stunning mare fully before her, the crystals that sparkle and glint along her crownline, the brightness of her green eyes, the easy smile on her lips that coaxes one from her own. The other is quick to flatter her and she grins back, knowing that flatter will get you everywhere. Besides, she wasn’t wrong. “Thanks! Though I wouldn’t say no to your crystal crown.” She replies softly, her golden eyes admiring the line of quartz and wondering how one would go about acquiring such an adornment.

For a moment she is distracted and forgets why she had come in the first place. Then she remembers and laughs gently, a bright tinkling sound. She shakes her head and sends up a dizzying scent of sweetness from the dark tangles of her mane, one that she had long grown nose-blind to. “I’m sorry, forgive my manners. I’m Bardot. I’m looking for someone. Well, two someones I suppose.” She pauses although she is eager to jump to the point at hand, not liking to waste time. She would ask about her missing sibling first and then follow it with Yan but for now she waits patiently (despite the snapping of her tail against her hindquarters) to allow proper introductions.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Oceane

@Cheri
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 07-29-2021, 02:54 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-02-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 08-02-2021, 08:52 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-03-2021, 11:37 AM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 08-03-2021, 01:12 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-10-2021, 06:59 PM