• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you (any)

There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye.

He arrives and she is waiting for him. He had kept to his bargain. For that she is grateful. She wouldn’t have relished having to hunt him down. As he lands, she steps from the darkness of the jungle. Her arrival is not particularly subtle. The cracks scoring her skin are flickering, a slow, leisurely trickle of light along those dark fissures. As she steps out of the line of trees, a smile curves her lips. It is not a happy smile, but rather one of satisfaction, of knowing. He is here at her behest, after all.

She is sore today, her bruised shoulder aching fiercely. Her scraped cannons are healing and appear unlikely to scar. Even if they did, they would not be noticeable amongst the hundreds of scars already littering her body. She doesn’t doubt he is as sore (or more so than) she is. The smirk deepens then, her delight at having been the impetus for his arrival (capture) evident.

She has long since grown used to the heat and humidity of the jungle. It no longer bothers her. But his discomfort is clear, his bay coat dampening with sweat almost before he lands. She tips her head slightly, golden eyes regarding him closely. The smile fades slowly, replaced by an expression more typical of her, passive interest.

Welcome to the jungle, Killdare. I would like to say enjoy your stay, but I’m not entirely certain it will be pleasant.

She supposes the agreeability of his stay depends more on him and how well the sisters like the Chamber at the moment.

Joscelin

Tiphon x Elysteria

html c insane | picture c mikanicole.deviantart.com

OOC: so I decided to delete the other one and just respond to this one Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Joscelin - 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-17-2015, 11:56 AM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-18-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-28-2015, 10:52 AM