• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  But you have stars in your eyes and I have something missing [Any]
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

There is a delicious blend of emotions in her heart, and Gale feels them burrowing into his skin. Slick, oily, and uncomfortable, they rouse the shadows that burn within his chest.

She is angry, so angry that the heat of it covers anything else she might be feeling. Anger is not as powerful as pain or sadness or despair, but it is far more filling than the diet of contentment and satisfaction that he is fed in Hyaline. Gale swallows it with a smile, which only grows broader as she ignores his question and flares her glittering star wings.

“Is that an offer?” He asks, taking a single step toward her that somehow brings him near enough to press his chest against the outstretched feathers of her left wing. She seems rather defiant, which intrigues him, and Gale’s blue eyes flick curiously back to her healed legs and chest, and then back to her starlit eyes.

Will she attack him, he wonders? Gale has no doubt she is a capable warrior, having rapidly risen to the position of the Northern Thane. How capable though? The blue horse licks his lips, and the motion reveals sharp teeth inside his mouth.

@Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you have stars in your eyes and I have something missing [Any] - by Gale - 08-01-2021, 05:51 PM