• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't know if you love me or you want me dead;

Agetta’s worries about misspeaking about this stallion’s mothers do not ease when he closes his brilliant orange eyes after her comment. There is an attempt at a smile and a laugh on his part, though she only half-manages a responding one - still wrapped up in her worry.

It roots her here with him but it is not as though she has anywhere else to be. And this could be where she is needed most - a listening ear, if nothing else, and her dark eyes remain fixed on him as he explains what he can. It isn’t much, and it is barely anything at all to remember of a life.

Though she is still unsure of what he means by when she found him - thinking it must be this moment, not another that she has forgotten.

Without even really thinking about it, she moves closer so that she can touch her muzzle to him in a brief gesture that's meant to be comforting. “That’s an awful burden to carry, I’m sorry.” She falls quiet as her gaze lingers on him, like she’ll find some answers to his plight in the lines of his face. This is not a problem that being able to shapeshift can solve, nor one that can be fixed by the healing magic that seems to only work on herself. Agetta herself is not gifted with any traits that can help, but she does have the desire to find a solution for him. She might suggest it could be a blessing, to not remember, but looking at Garbage he does not seem like someone who is finding peace in his current circumstances.

“One of my daughters is a magician, perhaps she can help?” She might not suggest it if she remembered all the chaos in her life caused by magicians, if she had known that they often cause pain instead of bringing relief.

Agetta

@garbage
    [Image: Agetta-by-Star-smaller.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't know if you love me or you want me dead; - by Agetta - 07-25-2021, 05:08 PM