• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  society, you're a crazy breed; oceane/any loessians
    it's a mystery to me
    we have a greed with which we have agreed. you think you have to want more than you need; until you have it all you won't be free. and when you think more than you want, your thoughts begin to bleed.
    She has been to Loess a handful of times, a long time ago. In the moments between her call and the Loessian’s arrival, Wishbone sways under the weight of her memories. She can nearly picture Wolfbane’s gold and blue figure moving across the red landscape to greet her, that charismatic fire dancing in his eyes. They had been rulers of separate kingdoms for a few flashing years, and she can fondly remember the teasing that danced between them.

She can’t deny the irony of her situation now — a queen at Loess’s doorstep once more, yet this time she teaches Wolfbane’s grandson about the ways of diplomacy.

Wishbone blinks her amber eyes back into reality when the demogorgon arrives. Her gaze shifts briefly to Malik, curious to see if he’s apprehensive about the creature’s strange face, but a one-sided smile catches her lips when her son seems purely interested. Having seen many strange things in her life and knowing that death is not finite, Wishbone’s eyes study Sepulcher’s movements and facial structure as he studies them.

Before the purple mare has the chance to introduce herself and her son to Sepulcher, a multicolored mare drifts down to meet them from the sky. Her colors mirror those of Wishbone and Malik’s, and they make her stand out against the dry, reddened background of Loess. Wishbone leans down to touch the top of Malik’s head, amusement at the mare’s comment blossoming across her face.

“Thank you, Oceane and Sepulcher. My name is Wishbone and this is my son, Malik. I rule Tephra alongside my brother, Warden.” Like so much of Beqanna as of late, Tephra has been quiet. The queen is sure that many kingdoms in Beqanna lack an updated knowledge on the volcanic kingdom’s relations and leadership. “With our kingdoms sharing a border, I thought it would be appropriate to make some introductions and establish good relations between us.” Wishbone’s amber eyes are warm as she nods briefly to the lilac colt beside her. “And I encourage teaching my children about our ways as often as I can.”
    credit to eliza of adoxography.

@Sepulcher @Malik @Oceane

Messages In This Thread
    RE: society, you're a crazy breed; oceane/any loessians - by Wishbone - 07-22-2021, 02:50 PM