• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
    Leilan
    Thanks to being a magician now, and mostly because of his former ability to speak into another’s mind as well as the way he had used Aela’s empathic-memory-thing to touch her mind, Leilan hears much more of the conversation between Nash and Ciri than he should - more than even they do, because he has connected to them. Gale has been cursed then, and taken traits - no, copied them - which is new information, and stored for later use. Obscene might or might not already know, and he doesn’t feel like discussing if he had a responsibility here. Other than to make sure at least the frozen Isle is safe for those who call it home, anyway.

He makes a very nonchalant approach and comments softly, into the mare’s mind. ”There is only such a thing as failure when you’re being given a task.” Her task had not been to defeat Gale’s Curse, he would remind her, but his soft interjection is only this short. He doesn’t have to spend a ton of words on it. Besides, Nashua’s panicked train of thoughts leads to more dangerous waters.

”Not too long, I hope.” He hadn’t given up a responsibility to have it handed back to him within the year. For Nashua to see his family was one thing, but to stay away too long, another. Nevertheless, the striped Pegasus doesn’t stay to comment, so he turns his scaled face to Obscene instead. ”I’ll have to visit Aela later,” he tells the dark faerie-horse with a shruglike motion. Obviously Nashua needs him to stay here for a while longer, which in fact is an excellent opportunity to postpone fulfilling his promise to whenever he thought it more opportune. Obscene would know that, and also obviously see that the icy magician is unbothered by this fact. ”Let me know when you need a teleport.” he does in fact offer; he isn’t too fond of the man lingering, and it would be a courtesy not to have him swim through the wintry, icy water that surrounds Icicle Isle. If he can kill several birds with one stone, that’s all the better for him.

He is in fact lazy, and he could care less. But that was never a secret, he thinks.
    in my face is flashing signs
    seek it out and ye shall find

@Ciri some garbage for you (:
    @Nashua
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Ciri - 07-04-2021, 12:55 PM
    RE: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Leilan - 07-22-2021, 09:01 AM