• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Am A Lost Boy (Any)
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

“Maybe he didn’t come to join your Pack, Mazikeen.” Gale says, showing off his recently acquired Fairy Dust as he appears in a puff of iridescent blue at her shoulder. The words sound like a taunt, but the way the blue-headed perlino stallion runs his mouth across the feathers of her left wing suggest more to their relationship than the dismissal of the Pack would suggest.

“Maybe he’s here to prove he’s good enough to join the Kingdom?” Gale asks this, and his electric blue gaze meets that of the green-haired stallion. His brows are raised in question, as though proving oneself worthy of joining Hyaline is a long-standing tradition and not something that Gale has just made up on the spot.

There is a smile on Gale’s handsome face, but it does not reach his hard eyes. The only light there comes from the same electric bolts that flicker across his hide and down the length of his feathered forelimbs. The pair of them - Gale and Mazikeen - are not exactly welcoming, but it is clear that neither of them mind.

Allowing this stranger in Hyaline means allowing him to become protected not only by the land and its leaders but also by the entities within, and it only seems fair to Gale that a price must be paid for such a benefit.

“So tell me Nolin, once of Hyaline, what will you do do prove yourself worthy of Hyaline and our entities?” He does not quite know what he expects, but it has been some time since Gale was entertained.

Perhaps if it is not funny, he can turn Nolin into a rabbit to take back to their son.

current appearance:glowing perlino stallion with lightning and iridescent navy blue scarring. forelimbs are those of a quetzalcoatlus, feathered in white with a red V shape in the feathers on the left, black horns

Messages In This Thread
    I Am A Lost Boy (Any) - by Nolin - 07-11-2021, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Am A Lost Boy (Any) - by Mazikeen - 07-11-2021, 10:22 PM
    RE: I Am A Lost Boy (Any) - by Nolin - 07-12-2021, 08:06 AM
    RE: I Am A Lost Boy (Any) - by Mazikeen - 07-12-2021, 10:25 AM
    RE: I Am A Lost Boy (Any) - by Gale - 07-12-2021, 05:15 PM