• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    you're a bolt of lightning in the sky now; Obscene
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Reave throws back his head and laughs. Obscene remains still and unperturbed even as the other starts to close the distance between them, as he gets a closer look at all those protruding pieces of bone that jut from his patterned skin. He can see the intrigue they weave, why his Wisp had been so curious. Do they hurt being exposed to the elements like this? Are they painful to touch? There is a slight twitch to his smirk, a curling of a corner of his mouth that moves upwards as he answers in a smooth quietness of his own. “Wouldn’t you be?” A nonchalant shrug as if it’s obvious when dealing with the likes of Aela and her kin.

He’s unsure what he feels as the other stallion comes closer still, his mouth strangely close to his nose, and merely raises a brow at this display despite the dark glittering of his crimson gaze. “And yet I find no comfort there.” He responds coolly although the smirk stays fixated on his lips, flexing his skull upwards so that it might bump against Reave’s mouth. Just to see what he would do, what his intentions are. All the while holding the stallions amused gaze with the unreadable one of his own.

“You’ve seen me now.” He states quietly in a tone that’s equally hard to read. “So why are you still here?” There is something more to this visit then mere curiosity, of this he has never been more certain. Everybody always wants something in this game of politics and there is no such thing as a simple conversation, especially when it comes to those in seats of power. Light flickers behind him, quiet and enraptured to how this meeting was playing out. He pays the Wisp no mind, completely focused on the stallion before him. Waiting for him to ask (as he had stated he would do) on what he truly wanted from him or surprise him entirely.

The Fae in him hopes it’s the latter.

obscene

@Reave
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're a bolt of lightning in the sky now; Obscene - by Obscene - 07-05-2021, 03:56 PM