• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i only know how to go too far

His indiference hits her like a winter chill.

The curiosity burning between them had been a warm thing; a sensation that didn't feel so different from the warm Ischian sun beaming down on them. It has taken her a few years to learn to detect unnatural emotion and it piques her interest as she takes another step closer to the six-legged creature with a walk as fluid and smooth as the waves behind them.

But then she laughs, brightening their conversation again. At least he didn't deny it. Aela has had her fill with those who pretend to be something they aren't. Better to realize and accept it and then move on, she thinks. Especially when there are far better things to do than wallowing in what you aren't.

"Oh, darling." Aela continues to the young stud in a soft tone and approaches him with a sultry swing in her step that has often swayed others to her way of thinking. "You don't want me to stay," she murmurs to her companion. Feeling the attachment and interest mingling between them, the palomino decides to add an emotion of her: attraction. Just enough that he might come closer and if she could get the chance, Aela would add another healthy helping of curiosity about the place that she had come from.

@Enoch why do i feel like we are playing empathic chess

Messages In This Thread
    i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Enoch - 06-30-2021, 04:53 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 10:24 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Enoch - 07-04-2021, 11:59 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Officials - 07-23-2021, 06:00 AM