• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    “Your puns are terrible.” The dark Fae calls to the roan trotting up behind him as he glances around the tundra the magic man has whisked him to. He has never been to the Isle and had never had any drive or desire to visit. He sees now that his original thoughts on the Isle were well placed and wonders why anyone would purposely choose to call this home. As his red gaze takes in the sparse landscape, he follows Leilan’s lead towards where the dark mare had landed and a gold striped pegasus now at her side.

Even if the magician didn’t take him up on the offer, he still smelled opportunity in the air. The North wasn’t a place that Aela seemed all that fond of and perhaps he might find more answers here. Plus the scaled stallion hadn’t exactly denied a visit to the Pampas and if he already knew Aela then perhaps that was the angle to work on. Even if he could manage to get Leilan to agree to just a visit, just to see her, that showed some effort on his part. Surely that would please the golden mare slightly.

Snow crunches beneath his dark hooves as he moves closer, his red eyes once more falling on the twisted legs that wrapped around at odd angles. What could cause such destruction? He can’t help but think that again and then an image that Aela had pressed into his mind rises to the surface and his gaze moves from her legs to her chest. And he wonders. He cocks a hoof, interested to see how another healer’s power worked and if it was similar to his own, as the winged stallion seems to begin his own work on the mare. “If you get tired I can step in.” He offers nonchalantly as he watches. It’s a strange thing, this rather pleasant offer he gives now, but he still thinks of the opportunity here. A favor from the North could come in handy if he pressed them to repay his “kindness”.

obscene
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Ciri - 07-04-2021, 12:55 PM
    RE: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Obscene - 07-05-2021, 11:51 AM