• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
    Leilan
    There's a bunch of things rolling downhill and the magician's mood is one of them, right up until Obscene's demand is made clear. Then, his spirit is lifted (swinging moods like a madman) and he laughs. Ah, the ignorance of a new player.

"Oh, we met before. Don't hang your leg." He whisks Obscene to the Isle as well, albeit half a mile or so away from Ciri. You know, see who's with her first, him or Nash. After all, the chestnut King of the North is a very fast flier and even more so in a dive. Obscene technically doesn't have a leg to stand on, and honestly, it'd be super fun just to have him realize this before either accepting or declining the... 'offer'. (Given the circumstances, there couldn't be talk of a deal at any rate.)

Saying his good-bye to fake-Poppy quickly (actually, he just winks at her), he teleports again to trot up from behind the Fae-horse in good humour, flicks his now-emerald eyes at the man, and moves towards the others. The air is much more serious there and he secretly hopes for Nash to have healed Ciri by the time they arrive, but if not, he still extends a little more ice magic to her to numb the pain - it's easier here. She should be able to use her head, that way. Hopefully she won't try to roast them (him) again.

Ice blue eyes swing to the gold-striped pegasus and offer him a small, apologetic smile, so he doesn't have to ask. It's a detour today that he's taking, not a permanent return. After all, he is returning with Ciri and Obscene, not with Lilliana.
    in my face is flashing signs
    seek it out and ye shall find

@Ciri
    @Obscene as an FYI even though you're the same player xD
    @Nashua
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Ciri - 07-04-2021, 12:55 PM
    RE: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Leilan - 07-05-2021, 09:11 AM