• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i think i could live in it | mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

In much the same way he knows to use children against their parents, there remains a possibility that someone might try something similar against him. Well, against Mazikeen really, as Gale’s interest in the children exists only through the bond he shares with their mother. They are part of her, and so they are worth keeping. He needs only to carve their father out of them, and then perhaps they’ll be worth keeping.

“He might need to die.” Gale says, and the words are at odds with the way he teases the soft places of her skin.

“Or I can make him small again,” he suggests, and that idea sounds even more appealing when he says it aloud. ”We will be the only parents he remembers.” It is not a thing he has tried before, but he is a confident creature, and is filled to the brim with energy and Power. He could replace the weakling he’d ripped out of her, could fulfill the future he’d seen in the fires of Straia’s tree of her nursing his child in the coming spring.

He smiles and rolls atop her, enjoying the thrill of pleasure that comes of seeing her so exposed. “He might still die but...” he trails off, replacing words with kisses as he caresses the bruises he’d left on her earlier. “I could be convinced to bring him back, I think.”

Gale grins, because they both know the type of convincing he’d request is the same sort that they’re engaged in now.

@Mazikeen

current appearance: glowing perlino wildcat with lightning and iridescent navy blue scarring

Messages In This Thread
    i think i could live in it | mazikeen - by Gale - 07-04-2021, 02:49 PM
    RE: i think i could live in it | mazikeen - by Gale - 07-04-2021, 04:40 PM