• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    They should probably be Co-Khaleesis, as each of them handled their ‘half’ of the Kingdom with equal dexterity and skill. Rhy is the Peacemaker. Lagertha is the Executioner. By default of their titles, they were opposites, and therefore potentially odd besties. Had Scorch named Rhy her successor, Lagertha would have bowed to her friend, and then quietly killed the former ruler in a vicious act of revenge.

Before she talks to anyone else, before she makes proclamations and starts to change the Kingdom and by default, Beqanna, she wants to talk to Rhy. Lagertha is well aware of her lack of diplomacy skills, though she likes to think that some would call that straightforwardness refreshing. Regardless of what the other monarchs would think, she is not as familiar with all the kingdoms as the gold and white woman is. They are at a branching in the path, and there are many options to weigh.

Of one thing she is certain: the Jungle, who is her family, comes first. She will not be angling to put her children on thrones. Also, she only has one son - and he has been a sore disappointment.

Lagertha has been waiting for her return, springing forward when she smells Rhy, and already on the move when the request comes. The horned queen comes into view, moving towards the center of the clearing at an easy trot. When they meet, Lagertha’s nose brushes lightly against Rhy’s shoulder, because the truth of the matter is that while Rhy has Kratos, Lagertha only has Rhy. She could be Khaleesi without her friend and sister, but she doesn’t want to be without the mare at her side. “Glad to have you back. How is she?” When Rhy tells her, she nods and then shrugs a little, and moves on. There is nothing she can do, and there’s no point in pretending to bemoan the woman’s state. Not that she wanted Scorch to be ill, or lose a child, but… maybe it’s karma.  

“I’m sure it almost goes without saying, but you’re my Erinak. No one else could be.”

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian khaleesi

Messages In This Thread
    and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:35 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-11-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 09:57 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-17-2015, 08:21 AM