• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|not all who wander are lost|
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As I wait to hear the response from the two, my ears perk to the sound of heavier footsteps. My orbs look out across the field to see a dapple grey stallion walking up to the group. Instantly my thoughts come rushing in knowing that this is going to be a rollercoaster with 3 mares and what seems to be a cocky male by the spring of his footstep. Don't get my wrong though, I do fine with stallions; just at times they seem to be clueless.

I catch the sarcasm in his voice when he spoke, making me believe that he is a character. My body weight shifts to on all fours as I figure this would take some cunningness.

The Valley is quite dull, huh? Well it looks to me that it has all the strong mares there I look to the two mares and give a smirk My name is Dikaia. It is nice to meet you, Kushiel.

So far this land seems to be interesting. Not many have I come across that allow mares to come into the field to try to recruit other mares. I study the three that are from the same home, all seem to be strong and willful, which is something I like.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
    |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Cress - 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-10-2015, 02:32 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Kushiel - 09-10-2015, 03:29 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-11-2015, 11:54 AM