• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i cannot wait for you to come home | sickle
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

She mentions a friend, and in her mind Gale sees another child. He had only really needed one, but perhaps later he will return for Malik, and for this Aeson as well. Mazikeen will have her hands full with three children and a pregnancy, and the image of her - weary, exhausted, stressed, and still obedient - is so wonderful that a sudden purr erupts from Gale’s throat.

Sickle prances a little closer, and he must remind himself not to go for her throat, not to rip it out just to see the way the blood would spray across the brilliant greenery. He must protect her, he decides, must be sure that no one hurts her.

Well, no one but himself, he amends, rising to his feet.

He’ll hurt her if he must, if Mazikeen needs a reminder of her promise. How convenient it will be to have her near, a constant liability to the Alpha.

But for now, he simply reaches out with a sheathed-clawed paw, and bumps it against her striped shoulder.

“How would you like to get there?” he asks. There are many options - these Leptcyon shapes, something winged, something hooved - but he’s really only asked to set up his next offer, one that he has only recently obtained.

“Have you ever teleported? We can be there as quick as you blink.” They’ll be away from Tephra just as quickly, he thinks, and without a trail to track. Once she is in Hyaline, she’ll be beyond Wishbone’s protection.

@[Sickle]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i cannot wait for you to come home | sickle - by Gale - 06-24-2021, 01:17 PM