• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  when I was a bird I could see

She’s got a whole universe in her eyes, or even at her mental fingertips; it doesn’t end with the moonlight, a voice tells him. He smiles when she smiles, and the wash of moonlight plays along his chin, under him and along his body. He takes in a deep breath, closing those big bright eyes, his smile deepening. “Cressida.” he repeats softly, opening his eyes and lifting his head a bit, still bending to meet her height at least halfway. “I’m Chemdog, I live over in Silver Cove; gealach’s light gives my home life every night except when in her dark phase [new moon].” He blows a clearing breath through his nostrils.

And what about you, Cressida?” he finds her eyes again after he briefly glanced for a parent coming for her. “Where are you from, if I may ask?” He wasn’t sure if it’s polite to ask or not, as he’s not usually concerned with manners – but oddly he finds himself a little concerned with being delicate now. It’s a courtesy not many get from him, perhaps even limited to his own children, and now, this one.

i'm so sorry this is blaH!
    she deserves better, things have been nuts - sorry for the wait too
    YIKE ♥♥♥

@[cressida]

Messages In This Thread
    when I was a bird I could see - by cressida - 05-22-2021, 04:21 PM
    RE: when I was a bird I could see - by Chemdog - 05-24-2021, 06:43 AM
    RE: when I was a bird I could see - by cressida - 05-24-2021, 10:54 PM
    RE: when I was a bird I could see - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 07:17 AM
    RE: when I was a bird I could see - by cressida - 06-04-2021, 11:23 AM
    RE: when I was a bird I could see - by Chemdog - 06-22-2021, 09:03 AM