• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Her wildness speaks to an invisible flame that bubbles to the surface of his skin, the cold in the air forgotten as she looks at him with those brazen blue eyes. The ice melting with her desire that seeps into him and reaches back for her. An endless cycle when she kisses his jaw and he reciprocates by moving his mouth to hers, his body merging with Aela’s into a tangle of black and gold. They should be discussing many things, there was work to be done in the Pampas. He knows that to keep her is to let her scheme and plot and to use him as the puppet that she desires. But he finds that he has much more to say through the touch of his lips to hers, to the caresses and sharp nips he plants all over her gilded body, and the sudden racing of his shriveled heart that flops uselessly in his chest when pressed to hers.

It would be a lie to say he was confident, that his nerves weren’t getting the best of him. Now that they were here, hidden from prying eyes, he almost doesn’t know what to do with her. It is lucky that instinct overrides his own insecurities, a primal need burning him from the inside out as a feral groan escapes between dark lips. He shudders beneath her touch, the way she roves over his black skin, exploring. Traveling paths that had never been traveled before.

Whatever he lacks for in experience he makes up for with passion, eager and willing to learn under her guidance. To find exactly where she likes to be teased and nipped. The winter can be long, there is plenty of time to discover what could possibly bring Aela to her striped knees, but he doesn't mind learning now. This was something new, something enticing. There is a darkness in the depths of red and his touch is perhaps rough at times but if she objects, he listens. And when he moves behind and rises over her golden haunches, when they fumble through the awkward dance of a first time, he comes to understand that he has found a new vice to chase. A new sin to become lost in, something that feels better than the high of  pollen and nectar combined.

He finds he craves more of it. He voices this aloud to her, wants to try again. And so he does, with her wicked blessing, and this time he feels more confident. This time is not as rushed and confusing as the first as he grips pale strands of her hair and presses fervent kisses along her withers. When he comes to stand beside her, to tuck her beneath him in a way he had once seen his father do to his mother to show affection, he doesn’t feel so much like that plain lost mortal boy anymore. He breathes her name into her neck, his muzzle aimlessly tracing patterns in her fur of his own creation, as he closes his fiery eyes and enjoys the heat of her against him. 

For the first time in a long time, he doesn’t think of her, the girl of onyx and green. There is nothing but sunlight in his mind, tarnished gold and a glacier gaze that seems to lose some of its frost in the face of his desire.

obscene

@[Aela]
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Obscene - 06-13-2021, 08:45 PM