• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    They are both caught in the tide of their own making and he comes to find that he doesn’t regret it one bit. Not one single bit. It doesn’t matter in this moment if deep down this is nothing but superficial, a pact made on lies and deceit, a fanciful game of pretend. This flirtation seems more realistic at least than the fantasyland he had explored on the curved planes of an intoxicated green and onyx mare. Aela was the kind of woman he deserved. Beautiful, wild, cunning, and ruthless. And perhaps he knows on a deeper level that he deserves someone like Aela who would always keep him at arms length.

He cannot hide the sensations that she stirs with the smile that presses into his dark skin. It is a feral noise that rumbles in his throat as she teases him and then accepts him, his offer at least. She agrees to stay and there’s a broken part of him that seems to ache a little less. “I know nothing about politics,” she says as she arches her neck demurely and looks down and his lips are on that curve of muscle as she begins to reach for him. His teeth pinch pieces of sunlight between them before ending in a possessive kiss. “Neither do I.” He reverberates into her neck with a soft chuckle. It wasn’t exactly true, he knew a little bit about kingdom and territory workings from watching the workings of Tephra as a child and those few bittersweet months he had been taught from his parents.

Before he can suggest that politics can wait, she speaks and he instantly realizes she has no intention of talking over such dull things in their current predicament. Images flood through his mind again but this time he grins into the buttery smoothness of her gilded fur as he takes note of exactly how secluded these places were. There is one spot where the flowers seem to climb exceptionally high in a hilly forest of their own making. Now covered in the coolness of snow, there were some crevices where one might find privacy and a little warmth. He thinks of that place and then steps away from her, the heat of her flesh still tingling against the dark parts of him that had once touched her. “Already failing in your new role.” He teases her, a dangerous glint in the depths of red as he begins to step away, leading her.

obscene

@Aela
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Obscene - 06-09-2021, 09:50 PM