• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she slept with wolves without fear; demian, any
    you say I'm crazy, but I think I'm freaking amazing.
    I had been walking along the border, making my rounds when I heard the voices up ahead. One I recognized as the young boy that had come to see if the Valley was worth his time, Rhonan, and the other two were two mares I did not recognize in the least. Though in only a few yards, I would come to recognize one as the chestnut girl who had stood at the back of the group with Eight when I had gathered the kingdom together to start a new chapter. Disappointingly enough, I had not gotten to hear her opinion nor meet her yet. But now was good enough a time as any.

Slowly I made my way towards the group, stopping enough of a distance behind them to stay out of view but still hear and watch them converse. I silently approved of Rhonan and Thorunn's difference in approaches before looking towards the mare their attention centered on. Her frustration with whatever it was that was bothering her was evident enough in the way she stood at the border and watched Rhonan. Her thirst for whatever she wanted was enough to draw my gaze and keep it glued on her until finally I heard her wishes.

"Well then we shall gladly have you," I allow my voice to be loud enough to be heard from the spot I chose to observe them... And with that I slowly emerged from the treeline that decorated the border, my wings pressed closely against my sides as I stepped up next to Thorunn and nodded at both her and Rhonan in greeting and approval. "Rhynn, I'm Demian, King of the Valley. Welcome." Slowly I look back to the newcomer and catch her gaze with my own and hold it steadily. "I can see these two have already done the welcoming though." Chuckling softly to show he meant no harm he rolls his shoulder in a slight shrug and allows himself to relax momentarily.

demian

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she slept with wolves without fear; demian, any - by demian - 09-10-2015, 10:50 AM