• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  living dead girl (any)
    If we could only be what we wanna be
    Cause I feel abused and I feel misused
    It seems the only sort of thing that will dribble down, practically, from the stallion’s words are inspirational truth, or at least perhaps in Eirlys’s opinion. She studies him once more for a second, taking care to briefly return his glance at her. Was that of affection? Of something lesser, maybe, or of something more, she could never be certain — much less so with the types of horses here, with their odd spiraling horns and wings, whatever it was that just made them... abnormally frightening. Eirlys was not to be intimidated so easily, however — another stupid thing she irresistibly carried around that had to do with her parents. She eyes the male ahead again, momentarily, alongside the ire-brimmed thought. ”True that,” she responds, at last, the couple of words a drawl of iron-grip resentment. She will, likely, halt the memories at some point in the future, but if they were hard to get rid of, they were hard to get rid of. For now, that was simply that.

Her ears twitch up as she catches his comment on a river. Well, from how things sound, he at least knows of one, so that could definitely be appreciated. Somewhat absentmindedly, the mare begins to tread along at his heels, her gaze on her hooves.

”Thanks for the help, by the way” she tells him, quickening her pace in an effort to catch up. ”So, Chemdog, tell me... What was it that dragged you here? Was I really looking that, maybe, miserable?” A slight chuckle punctuates her words, and she eyes him sidelong, curiously, from beside.
    — EIRLYS
    OOC NOTES

@[Chemdog] So sorry for the long wait!

Messages In This Thread
    living dead girl (any) - by Eirlys - 04-16-2021, 01:46 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Chemdog - 04-16-2021, 03:17 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Eirlys - 04-16-2021, 03:57 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Chemdog - 04-16-2021, 05:45 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Eirlys - 04-16-2021, 09:41 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Chemdog - 04-17-2021, 02:46 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Eirlys - 04-17-2021, 04:42 PM
    RE: living dead girl (any) - by Chemdog - 04-22-2021, 06:22 AM