• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the sea and sky collide

It does not bother Anuya at all to know that her intentions are along the same lines of the children of this mare. She still felt young, she still isn’t quite sure she’s grown up yet - even after five decades.

Clearly, when her first instinct when she sees a bunch of sheep that are clearly not regular sheep is that she can run head-first into the flock and get them to move.

She is delighted, however, that despite having children (motherhood is something Anuya associates with maturity and therefore with being incredibly boring) that this winged mare offers another suggestion, one that won’t end in utter failure and bruised knees, and also offers to help too. She had just been told to move things, not how she was supposed to move them. It left an awful lot up to interpretation.

And it is a special pleasure to find someone with a little bit of mischief in them - Anuya rather thought that there wasn’t enough fun in the world and it is very exciting to not be the only one who wants to have some of it. That excitement prickles at her skin and her turquoise eyes dance as they stray between the sheep and the mare. She answers the introduction first, since that feels polite. “I’m Anuya.” And then moves right on to the most important part: “And I'd love some help. How do we get them to move?”

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
    oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Skellri

@[Noel]

Messages In This Thread
    where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-10-2021, 05:56 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-13-2021, 09:35 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-18-2021, 06:43 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-20-2021, 08:17 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-25-2021, 06:03 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-28-2021, 08:29 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 06-11-2021, 06:22 PM