• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homemade horseradish is about twice as strong as store-bought. (CHAOS WEEK)

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She followed Pollophie in somewhat of a huff, since she didn’t really feel like leaving the cove today but she didn’t trust him to go out on his own. Last time he went to the meadow he had tried to eat a bee and it took weeks for the swelling from the sting to go down. While she is sure he won’t try it again, she really can’t be too careful. He is beautiful, but a slow learner.

She was busy pecking and scratching at the ground, doing chicken things, when she hears the grumbling from the grass (plant thing?), and looks up at Pollophie’s nervous hiss. Fluffing up her wings she purposefully struts over, but is quickly distracted by a gourd. Had that been here when they first got here? Are gourds just dropping from the sky? Gourds belong in a museum, not the meadow.

She pecks at the gourd for good measure, making sure it knows she could eat it if she wanted to. She is distracted by her husband and his inspection of the grumbling grass, and she narrows her chicken eyes suspiciously at it. “I think you should step away from that...thing. We don’t want a repeat of you and the venus flytrap, remember?”

starhen

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Homemade horseradish is about twice as strong as store-bought. (CHAOS WEEK) - by Starsin - 05-25-2021, 01:00 PM