• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - Yael, Rhy, Camrynn, Pevensie.
    Well. What comes out of Scorch’s mouth is not quite what she expected, knowing her intention of choosing between the Valley and the Desert. To even fathom such a thing… kind of blew Yael’s mind. She smiles whehn Camrynn takes the lead, waiting for her to finish whatever business she may have between herself and former foster-mother. It must come as quite the surprise, she thinks. Even she hadn't caught it at first... though grief and weariness had been her distraction. She was thoroughly relieved that Camrynn had dropped the character. It was... a show of good faith that she had chosen correctly. And that meant the world To Yael.

“As you can see, ze floor now belongs to Pevensie and Camrynn. I am merely xere as ze current Ambassador… zough t’at vill soon change as vell. A power xigher t’an I made xer svear… t’ough I vould xaf rekired ze same. Ladies, eet xas been a pleasure to be allied vit you. I xope our good relations continue.” And then Yael steps back, no longer the face of the Desert, no longer its voice, no longer its sole magical protector.

They were twice as powerful now.

Yael, guardian of the desert

Messages In This Thread
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - Yael, Rhy, Camrynn, Pevensie. - by Yael - 04-10-2015, 07:01 PM