• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  some light for a change

I'll be almost to the ocean when you open your eyes

The trio of fillies, so clearly sisters, clustered together like a nest of chicks in their mother's wake. Aquaria noted the tendrils of mist that clung to them, odd for this time of day. More odd still was the way the seemingly boldest of the brood met her gaze and declared with utter confidence their residency. 

Her amethystine eyes batted, but that was the only overt sign of her surprise. A luminous smile brightened her features considerably quickly after. "Lovely to meet you all," she replied, addressing them as a whole. "I'm Aquaria, caregiver of Ischia. We're only a herdland here, not involved in mainland politics unless it can't be helped. If you're alright with that, and don't mind the quiet, you can stay as long as you like." The quiet was relative, of course. The jungle echoing with parrots, the not-too-distant rumble of the waterfall, contradicted her. There were no equine voices joining them, which was her point. 

Shifting her weight from the back leg newly wrapped in silver-pink scar tissue, she turned to speak directly to the trio. "I have two daughters near your age, and an older son who lives here still. They may be on one of the smaller islets or the reef today, but I will bring them by to meet you tomorrow morning, if that's alright? They'll be excited for playmates." 

She knew her girls had been itching for adventure, any kind, and hopefully this tight knit family would be open to it. She didn't resent the past families that had used her isles as means of reclusiveness, but interaction between residents had it's value too. Especially for children.

Aquaria

@[Beyza] @[Decima] @[Nuena]

Messages In This Thread
    some light for a change - by Beyza - 05-18-2021, 03:13 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by Aquaria - 05-18-2021, 04:25 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by Decima - 05-18-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by neuna - 05-18-2021, 10:38 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by Beyza - 05-19-2021, 10:23 AM
    RE: some light for a change - by Aquaria - 05-19-2021, 11:52 AM
    RE: some light for a change - by Beyza - 05-24-2021, 02:49 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by Aquaria - 05-26-2021, 05:53 PM
    RE: some light for a change - by Beyza - 06-03-2021, 04:40 PM