• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

For Tantalize

tantalize

infinity overhead

and i whisper, are you listening?

Her body is tense and does not loosen as Minette explains why she is here, what Gryffen has done. However her hard suspicion melts away and there is concern in her golden eyes. She knows her brother is a twisted creature and has heard whispers of rumors and stories of the mares in his keeping and the things he got up to in the Chamber. Gryffen was a cruel man, a heartless individual. Her heart goes out to the poor mare who had gotten caught in his clutches.  Her flanks heave as a soft sigh escapes her lips, wings ruffling uneasily as she considers the situation. ”If I take the girl… It could cause problems between the Chamber and my kingdom.” She states slowly, not sure what the sisters would think of all this. Surely she should speak to them first. However if there was ever a safe place for the child, it would be in the jungle. She wages a war in her head and finally comes to a decision. Take the foal first, deal with the consequences later. It’s not the usual approach she would go for but she has a feeling the sisters would agree with her choice.

Her own mothering skills were rather poor but she could keep the child alive at least, plus she would have all the sisters to watch over her. ”Ok, I’ll come get her.” Golden eyes take in the mare, noting the scars and the exhaustion written on the lines of her face. Extending her muzzle to briefly bump against the others. ”And what about you? Are you sure you want to stay behind?” She would do her best to help them both if she could. She doesn’t see the raven take flight from it’s watchful perch where it had been listening. She doesn’t see it fly off towards the Chamber.  

Messages In This Thread
    For Tantalize - by Minette - 09-08-2015, 08:28 PM
    RE: For Tantalize - by Tantalize - 09-08-2015, 08:56 PM
    For Tantalize - by Minette - 09-08-2015, 10:22 PM
    RE: For Tantalize - by Tantalize - 09-09-2015, 12:40 PM
    For Tantalize - by Minette - 09-09-2015, 02:31 PM