• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  Time is just a remedy covered in disguise [Leilan/Any]

Chem is very familiar with the hardened details of Leilan’s frozen Kingdom and so it makes it very easy to lurk around the outskirts undetected. Well, to be fair, he’s not really sure if he’s undetected but it doesn’t much matter now does it? He’s got a pass, he grins to the thought. The dragon Freyr is a friend and the brotherhood Leilan’s built over the years has a solid place in the teal eyed stallion’s heart. It, dare I say, has helped shape him, even. An ode to the days of Offspring’s Tundra brotherhood.

Oh,” he spots her on the edge, and her call is soft and friendly. He wastes no time swallowing up the gap between them with a confident stroll. A pair of ghostly hounds split from out of his chest, jogging in opposite directions to run out ahead of the stallion. The hounds reach the dark mare and dissipate into smoke, curling away on the gentle wind. Sometime in his approach it begins to snow lightly, the white flakes floating to the cold ground rather than floating. He’s near enough to talk and stops, flipping both ears up, and his head properly upright to show his friendly interest in the stranger. “It’s a party, you know,” he chuckles, “Come join us.” his smirk is wry, but not ingenuine, his head tipped to watch her with one bright eye while the other stays covered with his long thick forelock.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

(i orginially tagged cheri because my brain is foggy haha WHOOPSIES)

@[Ciri] Heart
    hope its cool if he jumps in tooooo

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Time is just a remedy covered in disguise [Leilan/Any] - by Chemdog - 05-11-2021, 06:26 AM