• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I could take the whole world with me
    She hisses a little at the Lady even though it is followed by Wildling, which she had liked the first time he used it with her in the forest and she finds that she still does. It is easy to maintain her glare though, even if her eyes are still warm violet and have not yet cooled off. She’s enjoying this, even though it irritates her that she is. Their last conversation had involved her head swimming with fatigue and it’s enjoyable to not be thinking about dying quite so much when they’re talking - for her mind to be sharp again.

She straightens out of the bow when Tarian continues speaking, mentioning her wings and she watches as he flares his own. She focuses on them, rather than his annoying grin, her eyes trailing their grey feathers. Altissima is a little confused by why her mind focuses on the word pretty, like it matters to her what Tarian thought of her wings. Or her. That silly, simple word hovers there in her thoughts before she brushes it aside. He’d probably just been baiting her with that comment, anyway - like when he had called her Lady.

She flaps those white-feathered limbs, brushing them forwards to send a rush of air at him, before folding them neatly at her sides when she replies cautiously “They’re usable.” and wonders just where he was going with this line of thought. If he took off now without another word, she'd refuse to chase him out of pride. At least, she's pretty sure she would refuse to.
    altissima

@[Tarian]
    [Image: willowsticker_by_space1993_ddeo27s_small.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I could take the whole world with me - by Altissima - 05-10-2021, 09:56 AM