• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

The long threaded raven strands of his tail pause in mid-snap, the only sign that he’s been caught by surprise. A rather pleasant surprise though he's loathe to admit it. He hadn’t been expecting any company, least of all hers. Although he doesn’t turn to her, it’s obvious he is listening as the other ear twists back to meet its twin. So she wanted to see the Pampas did she? “And what do you think you’ll find here that you can’t find at home?” He counters, his words still holding a bit of a bite. However he doesn’t tell her to leave and that in itself is telling.

Dark tendrils fall over the fiery heat of his glittering red gaze as his neck arches and his skull angles to look behind him. To look at her. She stands out against the snow, a glowing sun in her own right, and he finds he quite likes how the cerulean blue of her eyes remind him of a foaming sea. They are easy to get lost in, different from the hatred he constantly seeks in Cheri’s jaded ones. A different kind of drowning.

He had been drinking earlier (having found a rather large nectar stash in a hollow tree basin) and also finding that the blooming warmth in his stomach extended to the rest of him despite the chill that tries to penetrate the deep layers of his coat. It’s the only thing he can think to do, to chase away the uncertainty of the fae hiding from him and keep boredom and loneliness at bay. There is a slight slur to his words but he doesn’t care. Has lost all sense of shame a long time ago.

“Well?” He asks, a sneer on his features and a tone as dry as a desert. “Is the Pampas everything you hoped and dreamed it would be?”

Obscene

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Obscene - 05-10-2021, 12:59 AM