• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I could take the whole world with me
    At first, Altissima isn’t quite sure it’s Tarian though she approaches just to be sure. The glow throws her off from the scent at the same time that it draws her in, her fondness for light has only increased since the eclipse ended. The glow subtle at first - like it’s being dimmed - but as she approaches, whatever was dampening it dissipates and the winged stallion shines so brightly he nearly puts the moon herself to shame.

It’s beautiful, though she’s just thinking that she would never tell him that when Tarian turns to her and is so obviously flustered that she grins as a reflex. Her own annoyance at the twinkling air that surrounds her disappears just like that and her eyes return to a happy shade of violet.

She’d snuck up on him, in his own home, this Champion of Loess - and Altissima is definitely not above enjoying the feeling of victory that settles on her. Or gloating.

She is still not the strong mare she had been when they first met, but she is also not the near-dead wraith that she had been the second time either. Her strength is returning to her, the edges of her ribs not as prominent on her sides that are no longer hidden by wings. This return of strength aids, she thinks, in the haughty pose she strikes with her head held a little higher - those violet eyes dancing with a mocking mirth.  “That’s Champion Wildling to you, Glow Worm. I’m not sure you deserve the title anymore.” Her head tilts, and she’s pretty sure her twinkling aura brightens a little when she purrs out. “I was right, it is fun to see your face after I managed to sneak in.”
    altissima

@[Tarian]
    [Image: willowsticker_by_space1993_ddeo27s_small.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I could take the whole world with me - by Altissima - 05-01-2021, 03:52 PM