• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I try to keep from going under

The darkness is suffocating. Every part of him yearns for it to be over and this has made him more on edge then usual. Perhaps it is how depression bubbles to the surface for him. His shoulder aches, the scar fresh, and one of the bone-hard fangs that ripped him open dangles tied in his thick mane. Some shadow mare who helped him has the other. His scar, the tooth, just a few souvenirs for his ordeals with the monsters.

Chem.” his name hangs in the silence until she breaks it.

He smiles, “Oh have you, now?” he doesn’t mock her with his smile, or even his tone, as he doesn’t have trouble believing it. He doesn’t bother to explain he meant that ‘not much will help one kill the monsters’. It’s been his experience that its pretty much up to you to fight the monsters after you – metaphor there? He lets her have the moment, she seems to like it, and he likes that she likes it. If he had his own spotlight, he’d gladly tip it her way.

No.” he blinks, shaking like a dog to summon the little black iridescent snake from his thick gnarled mane. She crawls from the black nest of hair to curl around one ear and peer at the stranger, her tongue flicking. “But she is.” he takes a bored breath inward, “They’re souls haunt willingly on my command.

Tell me more about killing those monsters, Mazikeen – I would love to hear about such exciting, dangerous endeavors.” he smirks, mocking her just a little, but the want to hear her stories was in fact genuine.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

so since the darkness has f'd off i was figuring we could wrap this sucker up in a few posts
    AND if its okay...i would love Chem to lightly stalk her? like, secretly follow her home lol
    ...and then arrive at her home and be like, "oh hi. just passing thru" XD

@[Mazikeen] Heart

Messages In This Thread
    I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 03-22-2021, 06:37 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 03-28-2021, 07:52 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 03-30-2021, 06:04 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-09-2021, 06:51 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 04-12-2021, 03:32 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-16-2021, 09:28 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 04-18-2021, 10:44 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-22-2021, 06:42 AM